Globals DB now has APIs to support .NET, Java, and Node.js development. This comes two weeks before we start our 4th Globals Challenge, see http://globalsdb.org for more details . See the release info below:
Subject: Introducing a New Globals Version – v2012.296
We are very pleased to announce that a new version of Globals (v2012.296) is now available on the Globals Community Website: http://GlobalsDB.org/
This new version has a number of enhanced features and bug fixes, which have been incorporated into the Globals software since our last Globals release – v2011.111.
This new release introduces the long-awaited .NET API for the Globals Database, along with corrections and enhancements to the existing Java & Node.js APIs.
To download this new software, visit the Download page of the Globals website: http://GlobalsDB.org/downloads/
For a detailed list of all of the new features added to this release, please read the “Globals Release Notes – v2012.296″, also available on the Globals Download page.
Globals v2012.296 is available immediately for the following platforms:
- Apple Mac OS X 10.6 for x86-64
- Microsoft Windows XP Pro, Server 2003 SP2, Server 2008, Vista, 7,, 7 SP1 for x86-32
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2, Server 2008, Vista, 7, 7 SP1 for x86-64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform 5, 6, 6.1 for x86-32
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform 5, 6, 6.1 for x86-64
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 for x86-32
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 for x86-64
This platform list is the same as for Globals 2011.111
We look forward to your involvement in the Globals Community.